Member benefits and guidelines
The Leadership Network exists to support individuals and organisations who build leadership capacity in their organisations and communities. We bring together businesses, academia, not-for-profits, civic organisations, government and individuals to unlock the leadership potential for a better world.
Principles for Membership
The Leadership Network members are aligned with our vision, values and guiding principles.
The core principles for membership are a commitment to:
For full set of principles and use of logo please refer to our guide Membership Principles and Access to Logo.pdf
The Leadership Network offers two membership categories: Individual Practitioner and Organisational Membership. To learn more about these categories, please visit our Join us page.
If you have any questions about member benefits or would like to be invoiced for membership please contact Angela Driver, The Leadership Network at email@example.com.
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to unlock leadership potential for a better world.
2. Events: The annual conference provides quality education and networking for leadership development professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can also contribute to the content and shape the agenda.
3. Advocacy: You can contribute to the advocacy program to shape the agenda and progress the dialogue about leadership.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and regular email blasts highlighting emerging trends, opportunities and issues. You remain informed in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with leadership development professionals across our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc. Networking events range from our Annual Leadership Congress to regular virtual hook-ups.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and a growing pool of professionals in our region, and across the globe.
7. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to be engaged in the Network on the Board, committees and special projects.
8. Recognition: We promote our members to each other and within our network. In this way we can celebrate your achievements or can recognise your colleagues for their achievements.
9. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
10. Be the change you want to see!