TLN is delighted to launch our ground-breaking Indigenous Leadership Series: “Celebrating Heritage - Sharing the Future”
Across the world – all too slowly – people in colonised nations are increasingly recognising the importance and value of Indigenous wisdom, culture and leadership, as well as the importance of dialogue and addressing the ongoing effects of colonisation.
This TLN series seeks to explore how the whole Leadership Development Profession could:
- Collaborate and learn with Indigenous Leadership Development specialists
- Engage in peer support and dialogue with Indigenous practitioners
- Gain insights into the lived experience of Indigenous LD participants
- Shape leadership development practice for all LD practitioners and participants
- Help contribute to a global Indigenous leadership initiative
The TLN Indigenous Leadership Series is intended to be just one step in a long journey of alliance towards understanding and a shared future. This Series comprises:
- Sep 27 with Grant Cameron
Commencing the Indigenous Leadership Dialogue
- Oct 6 with Dr Karlo Mila MNZM
Exploration of Indigenous Leadership Practice and Futures among Pacific Communities
- Oct 25 with Dr Tjarana Goreng-Goreng
Exploration of Indigenous Leadership Practice and Futures in Australia
- Nov 15 with Dr Michelle Deshong:
Indigenous Leadership: Shaping a Global Movement for all Humanity
This series is free to TLN members, and intended to be accessible to any LD professional.You can choose to attend the whole series, or select individual sessions.
The format is small-group, mostly round-table and informal. Each session is online and scheduled for 90 minutes.
Your participation could be a pivotal contribution, and could be deeply impactful for you, your practice as a professional - and the people whose lives you change.
Numbers are limited. To book or for more information, visit the TLN Events Page , or feel free to email email@example.com
Chair, The Leadership Network